Welcome to Nurse Theory your ultimate guide to information on becoming a registered nurse and excelling in your nursing career.
Along with offering you detailed information on becoming a registered nurse we also offer information on many other fields of nursing and provide our readers with additional resources for finding and applying to a nursing school, choosing a degree, finding a job, preparing a resume, becoming a better nurse, getting promoted and learning about how the many different careers paths available to nurses can help new and existing nurses find a balance between their work and their happiness.
With over 75 different career paths available to those who are interested in working as nurses in the healthcare field there are many opportunities to find a career that fits both your wants and needs.
This diversity in career opportunities not only allows you to choose a path that you enjoy; it allows you to help others in need of medical care while giving you the tools, resources and expertise you need to be your best.
Over the next decade the field of nursing is expected to grow exponentially creating new career paths, increased pay, better medical benefits/care, better job security and more employment opportunities for nurses.
What you can find on this website
This website is a large resource for those who wish to become nurses, improve their performance, get promoted and/or move into another field of nursing.
To assist you with your journey we provide you with lots of valuable information on the field of nursing such as:
- What career paths are available to those interested in working as nurses
- The types of degrees nurses are able to earn and how a particular degree can impact your career path
- How to find a nursing school and apply for the nursing program
- What prerequisites, GPA requirements and additional performance indicators are required to get into the nursing program
- How to study and prepare for exams and licensing qualifications
- How to fill out a resume and apply for a nursing position
- What companies look for when hiring a nurse
- The importance of continually improving your nursing education
- Tips on being more a more productive and effective nurse
- Tips on getting promoted or hired into another field of nursing
- Advice on maximizing your health, rest, life and overall pleasure in order to be a more effective and happy nurse
And anything else that may help you get the most out of your nursing career!
Our mission is to help you become a nurse, find the career you love and excel at your work.
We continually add new content to this site and look for ways to improve our users experience in order to help you get the most out of your search for information regarding the various careers in nursing so feel free to check back regularly.
If you find the content on this website useful please like, tweet, plus one or share our content and get the word out!
It would mean a lot 😉